Satin is delicate and your investment. Handle with care by hand washing or washing in cold water. Do not dry hand dry for longer use.
- Satin fabric is Easily washed by washing machine and hand.
- To wash satin always use cold water or chemical-free detergent.
- To maintain the shine of satin fabric protect from direct sunlight.
- Avoiding squeezing the satin fabric after wash because it reduces its original shape and size.
- After washing and drying the satin fabric, it is now time to iron it. When you iron the satin, always keep its inner surface out of the way and make sure that the temperature of the iron is between 100 to 140 degrees.